Restart the conversation. Build a brand.
An industry founder and leader in the automotive software and identity management industry. In 2016 Covisint found itself at a crossroads. An IoT company before all the hype, the company needed to position itself as a leader, while not losing ground in delivering its SaaS solution to 100’s of customers.
Messaging and Story Reframe
Integrated Communications Strategy
Analyst and Public Relations
Executive Thought Leadership
Global Speaker Program
Company and Product Launches
brandto be recognized as a leader in Automotive and Identity Management.
- Develop a robust executive speakership and event program to drive thought leadership.
- Work with executive team to reframe messaging and story.
- Manage day-to-day digital strategy and content.
- Developed global executive keynote/speaker program, launch plan, and social and editorial calendar and generated all relevant content.
- Established and nurtured relationships with key partners, influencers, community, media, and analysts.
- Built share of voice communications channels leveraging SEO, external relationships, and stories for use across internal and external channels and platforms, including Yammer, and weekly sales presentations.
- Led relaunch at TU Automotive, securing 15 media and analyst briefings, resulting in five articles, numerous follow-on opportunities, and 79 new Twitter influencers; earned 1.4K impressions, 1.3K profile results. LinkedIn 25K organic reach and 441K sponsored; 125 organic clicks and 898 sponsored clicks.
- Secured 3-5 interviews per quarter, consistently in Automotive, technology, and business publications.
Collaborated with client teams to align messaging across company and markets, with a sharp focus on business objectives. Set and delivered on KPI’s and capitalized on emerging opportunities to position Covisint as being a leader in IoT in Automotive and Identity Management connecting people, systems, and things.