pear tree yarn
Launch and build a brand.
Pear Tree Yarns, a division of ICM Australia, Australia’s largest agricultural company had the resources and milling capability to bring its products to the U.S. retailer and consumer market. A shared passion for business, fashion, design,
Business and Market Strategy
Market and Customer Profiles
Message and Story Framework
Direct Consumer Programs
Digital and Social Media
SEO and Share of Voice
- Asses the business opportunity in the U.S. market.
- Launch the company and its product lines into the 5 billion dollar “handmade” market.
- Advance, reinforce and exploit the company’s commitment to building a unique Australian farm-to-garment story.
- Developed business and operations plan for U.S. market.
- Devised and conducted business, market, retailer and consumer analyses in both direct and indirect markets.
- Leveraged the analysis results to build a brand story that reflected a contemporary, modern, and classic aesthetic that emphasized the client’s unique story.
- Built supporting marketing and sales goals, visual and digital media campaigns, and communications programs; devised appropriate content to drive integrated sales and marketing in Australia, Europe, and the U.S.
- Planned and executed branding campaign targeted at retailers, consumers, and media.
- Planned and executed an Australian media tour of client facilities.
Launched and established the company in the U.S as an emerging leader in handmade and knitwear fashion. Trisha Malcolm of Vogue Knitting lauded the client’s impressive efforts to bring back an industry to Australia. Client won the approval of the farm-to-hands movement within retailer and consumer channels.