Grow Brand Loyalty. Increase Sales.
An innovator dedicated to spinning and elevating New Zealand’s superior, natural fibers with the exceptional properties of New Zealand Brushtail Possum fiber Woolyarns was at a crossroads in the U.S. hand knitting market. It needed a marketing and operational assessment of how to increase its marketing game, reconfigure operations to retailers and communicate directly with both retailers and customers.
Business & Operations Analysis
Audience Profile Update
Marketing & Sales Planning
Monthly Retailer Newsletter
Events and Exhibitions
Share of Voice
- Devise a U.S. growth strategy for the Zealana product line.
- Develop U.S. marketing, PR, social/digital strategy/ plan to drive sales growth.
- Executed market and customer profiles.
- Redefined messaging and story framework used in all content, inbound and outbound marketing and sales.
- Shifted from a third-party sales model to a direct distribution model.
- Expanded direct eMarketing and web content to support retail and customer distribution.
- Developed and produced a quarterly magazine for retail and consumer audience with a focus on creating brand loyalty and affiliation with company’s unique story, product and design .
- Built a lead generation model that increased sales 25 percent in 6 months.
- Managed and executed marketing, communications, and sales for the U.S. retail and consumer channels.
Facilitated transition from third-party distributor to direct distribution model for U.S. markets. Developed and manage ongoing visual and content for retailer marketing, U.S. communications, and public relations.